Did Chief Keef Diss Slain Chicago Rapper Lil’ JoJo in ‘Love Sosa?’

The plot thickens.

Social media is buzzing with rumors that Chief Keef’s latest song “Love Sosa” is a shot at slain Chicago emcee Lil’ JoJo and his Brick Squad crew. “Love Sosa,” which has nearly six million views on YouTube, has questionable lyrics many presume were directed at the fallen emcee.

The most telling lyrics in this song are as follows:

“F**king with those O boys, you gon’ get f**ked over”

“Hit him with that cobra, now that boy slumped over”

“You boys ain’t making no noise”

“Your clique full of broke boys”

“No I don’t know ol’ boy/ I know he a broke boy”

“Disrespect them O boys/ You wont speak again boy”

“Don’t make me call D. Rose boy/ He six double-o boy”

Englewood resident Lil’ JoJo, born Joseph Coleman, was murdered in a hail of gunfire in a drive-by shooting on Sept. 4 as he was riding on the back pegs of a friend’s bike.

The death of Lil’ JoJo came following a highly-publicized rap beef with Chief Keef’s associate Lil’ Durk and Lil’ Reese, who are both signed to Def Jam Recordings. Lil’ JoJo immediately made an impact on the Chicago rap scene after releasing a music video disrespecting a violent Chicago street gang with his song “3HunnaK.”

In the song, Lil JoJo raps, “These ni**as claim 300, but we BDK.”

BDK is short for Black Disciples Killers and “300” is the gang numeric code for the Black Disciples street gang.

Do you believe this song was a shot at Lil’ JoJo and Brick Squad? Sound off below.

Watch the “Love Sosa” official music video below.

This entry was posted in Kidd News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Did Chief Keef Diss Slain Chicago Rapper Lil’ JoJo in ‘Love Sosa?’

1. Kan't Get Enuff says:

he is so disrespectful smh

2. mikeybangz says:

3 hunna wut up

3. az says:

i mess with wit chief keef but dats messed up

4. Quan says:

chief aint worried bout lil jojo. chief is winning right now. i bet gdz are listening to his music

5. DETROITKUSH says:

DUDE JUST SIGNED HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE STUPID YOU WAS WINNING TILL YOU DISSED A DEAD MAN KARMA IS BAD MTF SOSA!!!!!!

6. rb says:

Disrespectful retarded looking bastard.

7. tiffanie says:

No sweety u not winnin not by a lyf endn u had to re locate we’ll dis jus da beginin man my beautiful afrikans trippn wut about god. Dam we sinnin an we suppose to b his chiren he died 4 us to stop da sinnin to stop da killin he was willin but we killin our brudas an we killin our sistas an 2 all my slain homies got dam we rilly miss ya I dnt no ya jojo but I wish I cooda hugged ya man I wish I cooda kissed ya but u ain’t die for nutnn cuz yo beat gonna keep on drummn boy u dat platnum cuz u rilly moving summtn. Niggaz aktn all hard win they rilly no they fruntn. Naw dummy don’t be runnin win da big man is cumn dat hahaha shit dat shit ain’t funny win da big G(god) cum sum niggaz gona b burning ima keep it 100 naw 300 I might b one ofum!!!! Jojoworld jojo girl silence the violence!! I pray for all involved cuz it ain’t worth it even cheif keef cuz I use to think like him win I lost sum 1 he just young an doin wut he no but togetha we can end this an win this!

8. Savanna says:

I Love Cheif Keef! This Shit Bang So Hard Idgaf What It’s About! Understand Me!

9. wreckin says:

Damn this nigha bold

10. Anonymous says:

In lil jojo songs he said nigga get to sweatin cause we bringing pressure and this is not a diss song this jus a message so if cheif keef did kill him y it wasnt a diss song

11. billy tah says:

shit i think he did ion no doe

12. tiffinie says:

do u get day message? Lil durk sent da message fk them so he sent day message an durk sed fk bd so I can’t wait to catch m. My boo sed my nigga Kell knocked him out you shoulda seen dat shit! Lmfao bassicaly its not a dis song its messages they sending through rap music. Win sheer sheef say fuk a tookigangh he disrespecting a dead teen dat got shot getting on a bus an n Sosa he also disrespect teen liljojo saying sum hit him wit dat cobra Leev dat boi slumpd ova don’t make me hav to call d.rose boil!!!

13. tiffinie says:

,An dat how he fel an dats how Jojo died an d.rose burried him so sheefsheef is a disespectful fag u don’t diss da dedd they no lil Jojo wooda ate they ass up but sheef sheef an peanut butter rees can’t hide forever cuz god c an no it all!!! So next time u jam to Sosa no u disrespect n three young teens an god c!!!!,,,?

14. roland says:

i can fuck your mama was probably another reference to jojo in hindsight.

15. anonymous says:

Pretty sure this shit was aimed at Jojo after his death especially wit the D. Rose line since that’s who paid for his funeral. Most of it tho is also being directed at Jojo’s crew like Lil Jay n em he’s callin the BrickSquad GDs broke boys cause they’re just dissin him thru songs without being signed yet.

16. Anonymous says:

The D rose chief Keef is talking about is a kid he grew up with and is currently in jail for a murder. He’s not talking about Derrick rose

17. Anonymous says:

For real. This shit bang. And these bitches will always love Sosa!!! If it weren’t for the media blowing this up people would just think the theme if the song which is bitches loving Sosa. Nothing else

18. Anonymous says:

fuck jojo #FREEDROSE

19. pdub says:

All u you need to shutup. This dumb nigger will end up going to jail. Its obvious D rose and fredo killed lil jojo and keke bonds is already dead. Stupid ass monkees

20. DJ says:

I know D.ROSE and Chief Keef. Dont be dissin my squad for them guns come and get ya

21. ZOEPOUNDBABOON4LIFE says:

WHY YALL THINK POLICE AIN’T LOOKIN FOR NO KILLAZ REALLY, CUZ THEY WANT YALL FOOLZ TO DO THEY WORK WHICH IS MERK YALL SELVES OFF. EASY WORK WHILE THEY RIGHT REPORTS. HIPHOP IS A FORM TALENT COMPETITION WHICH SHOULDN’T HAVE INVOLVED VIOLENCE CUZ DAS JUST FUCKIN UP THE GAME FOR REAL MC TRYNA COME UP YALL HOOD. I FEEL YALL FOR REPPIN UR SET BUT, I GOTTA SAY YALL STUPID FOR FIGHTING AGAINST EACHOTHER. ME AN MY JUNGLE ZOE NIGGAZ IN FL WATCH YALL TEAR YALL SELVES APART WITH NO LEADERSHIP AT ALL. ALL OF YALL TOGETHER IS AN ARMY, IMAGINE WHAT YALL CAN. DIS IS HOW WE DO OVER DOWN BOTTUM. WE MOVE ORGANIZE. CLEAN AN QUIET. GIT MONEY. GIT YALL MINDS RIGHT SO YALL CAN BE WHAT YALL SUPPOSED TO BE INSTEAD OF RAG TAG GROUPS OF LIL NIGGAZ FIGHTING EACHOTHER OVER MUSIC? MAN YALL GOT.POWER OVER ON YALL.SIDE. THINKITS ABOUT TIME YALL USE IT “WROKLOW SILVA BACK ZOE”

22. This aint a diss and he not talking bout Derrick rose theres a rapper from 600 named d.rose who locked up